1. Wallwisher is the first edtool used for stiky note . You can post photos , videos , links and more in a wall .
Wallwisher's janitor has a post-it overuse problem. He uses post-its as reminders, coasters, bookmarks, wrappers for used gum, to-do list managers, memos. So he decided to have some post-its for the web. SharedCopy, a startup that dealt with adding notes to web pages, therefore, came as a natural choice for the janitor's December internship. It was there that the janitor came up with the idea for using a sticky-note/noticeboard interface for communicating on the web. How is Wallwisher built?
Here you can see a wall made by me for Lisa because today was her BIRTHDAY and teachers woldwide wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY @teachingwthsoul
Getting ideas, collaborating, sharing and quickly posting pieces of information when working in a group or collaborative environment.
Why is PrimaryWall better than any other web based sticky note platform
PrimaryWall was concieved by a teacher and is built for schools so we kept things simple, fast and user friendly.
- Your family’s schedule
- Projects at work
- An upcoming holiday with your friends
- Your photos from your last bike trip
- Or share a file or two with a friend
Be creative! We have no fixed grid that you need to follow. Can you see the widgets in the widget tray below? Just drag a widget out on the board and place it anywhere you want. Resize it, move it around, and select from a number of options to design your reminders, photos, notes, and files.
To share a Stixyboard with friends, family, or your colleagues at work, is as easy as it gets. Sometimes it’s nice or in fact necessary to have an online space for common photos, reminders, files, and so forth. Each Stixyboard has a unique set of members. No one else can see or use your board unless you choose to open your board for public view.
4.Corkboard.me for presentations, demos, online classes and more.
7. Nota is casual collaboration. Nota is a unique, cutting-edge collaborative web platform that allows users to create, share and collaborate on presentations and virtually any other form of online material. Using Nota’s proprietary toolset, users can instantly integrate text, video, maps, clip art, photos from web album or on the local computer, or license-free images from Flickr, and material from an ever-expanding array of sources. Users can then instantly embed their work in Facebook or blogs, and can share and collaborate with friends.
- It's easy to use, even for someone with no computer experience.
- Fast load times mean near instant co-creation
- Post text, images, files and polls in real-time
- No download needed, runs in your browser
- Customizable widgets integrate into your site
- E-mail notification when there are new posts and replies
- Search your posts
- Send posts via e-mail
- Chat with other members viewing your board
- Add categories and feeds
- Approve messages before they are seen
- Keep your board private or share it with the world