In a social media Curation world it is very hard to use all the tools to integrate new technologies in XXI Century Education and for this reason I launch #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation global project gateway to knowledge in #education20
to collaborate with teachers worldwide . Read more here . Some tools are older , but also social media curation tools are new still this year 2011 and I will try to find the best as you can see here
I invite you also to comment and add your favorite tools in 2011 on our page : on facebook http://goo.gl/eTpsz and google plus http://goo.gl/VGoQO . I invite you to join and collaborate in this global#edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project goo.gl/n8snMYour comments and sugestions are welcome after you read this related to my favorite tools and
1. Twitter is the best, most powerful tool to build a PLN . In only 140 characters Twitter bring a new dimmension for global sharing and worldwide collaboration . Instantly connect to what's most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news
Follow me http://twitter.com/#!/web20education and use #edtech20 hastag . http://twubs.com/edtech20
Now I will write about my favorite social media curation tools . I also invite you still 1 december to visit the blog made for #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project where I will describe many social media curation tools like this http://edtech20curationprojectineducation.blogspot.com/ .
2. Scoopit is my favorite and the best social media curation tool in 6 mounths I reached 50 visits on my topics .Easily Publish Gorgeous Magazines. Leverage Curation to increase your visibility. Give persistence to your social media presence.
3. Pearltrees it is also a awesome social media curation tool
4. Pinterest is also a new social media curation tool describe as The Best Broccoli of Your Life. LOVE this recipe. No one who has tried this has disliked it. 1 comment 1 repin
5. Google Plus is also a new tool to build a #PLN .
Google+: real life sharing, rethought
I made a page for #edtech20 #socialmedia #curation project to keep in touch with PLN http://goo.gl/wyidi
7. Diigo is a powerful research tool and a knowledge-sharing community . Diigo Groups provides a ground-breaking collaborative research and learning tool that allows any group of people to pool their findings through group bookmarks .
8. LinkedIn is a tool to build your own PLN ( Professsional Learning Network ) . Over 135 million professionals use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas and opportunities. Stay informed about your contacts and industry and join #edtech20 LinkedIn group
9. SymbalooEDU is a Social Media Curation Tool , Personal Learning Environment (PLE) for teachers to visually organize and share the best of the web with students. I am proud to be a symbaloo edu certificated teacher
10 . eegoes | What matters to you?
eegoes is a social network and online community for easy, userfriendly geolocated content sharing. Meet people, share links, photos, videos and events . Join free our group and discover this new tool in beta and collabrate here http://www.eegoes.com/group/edtech20
This blog is curated by Lucian http://bit.ly/Lucian20 ; http://xeeme.com/eCurator/ founder of #edtech20#socialmedia #curation project http://tiny.cc/edtech20 and if you like this post share and comment and also kindly I invite you to join free this project herehttp://tiny.cc/docedtech20 and follow https://twitter.com/#!/web20education Also join our facebook page here http://tinyurl.com/edtech20facebook and our PLNhttp://web20ineducation2010.ning.com/ . Also I write when I don't tweet and curate in gr8 blogs here http://weblist.me/curation. I invite you to subscribe free to #socialmedia#curation blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/edtech20CurationSemanticProjectInEducation ; web 2.0 blog
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Web20SocialMediaInSafetyModeInEducation ; Google Plus Blog
mLearning blog http://feeds.feedburner.com/MlearningEdtoolsAndAppsIneducation20
and my first blog with gr8 tools and appshttp://feeds.feedburner.com/MyPln-PersonalLearningNetwork